PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In accordance with the European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016
(known as the "General Data Protection Regulation" or GDPR)
This personal data protection charter (hereinafter: the "Charter") describes the commitment of the pack-e.fr website - 808716849 - 10 impasse Modot - 44100 Nantes - France, published by Valeurs Ajoutée Solutions as data controller with regard to the respect of privacy and the protection of its users' personal data. This Charter has been drawn up to enable you to become aware of the practices and conditions under which pack-e.fr collects, uses and stores your personal data (hereinafter: the "Data").
It describes the various Data that we may collect and process or that you may transmit to us when you access and/or use the https://boutique.pack-e.fr website (the " Website ") on which our products are sold. The term " Website " refers only to the website https://boutique.pack-e.fr.
Given the constant evolution of the laws and regulations concerning technology and the protection of personal data, it is likely that this Charter will be updated. If you are a user of the Website, you will be informed of any changes by e-mail.
If any of the clauses of this Charter should be declared null and void or contrary to the regulations, it shall be deemed unwritten but shall not entail the nullity of the other clauses of this Charter.
The present Charter applies to the Data collected :
- Via simple navigation on the Website
- Via emails exchanged between pack-e.fr and you or any other email tool
- When you create a user account on the Website
- When you place an order on the Website
- When you subscribe to the Website's Newsletter (the "Newsletter")
It does not apply to information collected by any third parties or through sites managed by them, including via applications or content (including advertisements) redirecting the user to the Website. We thank you for reading carefully the Charter concerning the processing of your Data and we inform you that browsing our Website necessarily entails acceptance of this Charter. If you do not agree to this Charter, we invite you to leave our Website. It is up to you to check that the Data communicated to pack-e.fr are in conformity. If necessary, you can correct and update them from your "My account" space.
1. WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED BY pack-e.fr?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with pack-e.fr (creation of a user account, subscription to the Newsletter, completion of contact forms, as well as during any telephone exchanges) we may collect the following Data:
- Your e-mail address will be required if you wish to create a user account, communicate with us via the contact forms and/or receive our newsletter
- Data relating to your identity such as your surname, first names, e-mail address, postal addresses and telephone numbers may be requested
- Data relating to navigation: this is Data relating to the way in which you use the Site including: IP address, the browser used, the duration of navigation, the search history, the operating system used, the language and the pages viewed
- Data about your visits to the Site, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources you use when accessing the Site
- Data relating to orders: your postal address is required for invoicing purposes. Similarly, your bank details, PayPal, or other financial partner must be filled in to proceed with the payment of your order
- Data relating to the use of social networks when you use their features.
2. HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
Data may be collected in various ways on the Site. The Data may be collected directly when you transfer them to us by means of the contact and user account creation forms, newsletter registration forms available on the Site and/or communicated when you contact us by telephone. When you contact us by these different means, a copy of your exchanges with pack-e.fr, including email addresses, may be made and archived. pack-e.fr also collects certain Data indirectly by means of cookies/trackers. We invite you to read our Cookie Charter, which is intended to help you better understand these technologies and the use we make of them on the Site and in the context of our services, applications and tools.
3. WHY IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
If you are an ordinary user, we collect your Data to :
- Send you our Newsletter and/or personalised commercial offers if you have consented to this
- Manage orders and execute the contract
- Ensure the security and traceability of site purchases
- Send you information about your account (including purchase invoices, order history)
- To manage your requests made via the contact page
- Allow you to leave a review of products and/or the Site
- Inform you of changes to the Site or our product and service offering
- To fulfil our rights and obligations under contracts with users and for any other legal purposes.
- To secure your browsing and to enable us to improve your user experience, in particular by recognising the username and password you have already provided so that you do not have to enter them on every page of the Site where they are required. Refusal to do so will prevent you from ordering from the Site (i.e., no identification).
- analyse traffic and data on the Site in order to measure the number of users of the Site, to make it easier to use and to ensure its ability to respond quickly to your requests.
Refusal to complete the Site's form(s) correctly may block access to certain pages, particularly those concerning the ordering of products or services.
4. WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
Your Data is processed by pack-e.fr staff and collaborators in charge of
- The management of the Site (Orders and shipments)
- Support management, to answer all your questions
- The management of invoicing.
Furthermore, in the context of our activity, and for processing purposes, your Data may be communicated to subcontractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular
- Bank Name of the bank(s)
- Emailing service
- Carriers (La Poste, Colissimo, ...)
- Accounting services
- Tax services
- Google Analytics
Each of these actors respecting a commitment of confidentiality concerning the use and the treatment of the personal data.
For payment management and in order to facilitate the experience of its users, pack-e.fr offers the following means of payment to make purchases on the Site:
- Online payment by credit card (Carte Bleue, Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard) managed by the name of the bank(s)
- Online payment by PayPal
- Payment by bank transfer
- Payment by cheque
- All your other payment methods
pack-e.fr has no access to your identifiers and credit card numbers. All transactions are secured using SSL encryption, guaranteeing both the identity of the payment organisation and the confidentiality of the data.
All of the above-mentioned subcontractors, service providers, partners or other third parties are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of the Data and to process them only for the purposes for which we transfer them.
Your Data may be transferred to any purchaser or other successor in the event of a merger, assignment, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of pack-e.co.uk's assets due to uncertainty or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which pack-e.co.uk User Data is one of the transferred assets.
Finally, we may also disclose your Data:
- to comply with any mandate required by applicable law, including governmental and regulatory requests
- if we believe that disclosure is necessary or required to protect the rights, property or safety of pack-e.co.uk, its customers or other stakeholders.
This possible disclosure includes the exchange of information with other companies and organisations for the purpose of protecting against fraud and counterfeiting.
The Site may contain links to various sites and social network platforms managed on third party servers, by persons or organisations over which pack-e.fr has no control. As a result, we cannot in any way be held responsible for the way in which your Data is stored or used on the servers of these third parties. We advise you to read the applicable charter on the protection of personal data of each third party website to which you will access via the Site in order to appreciate the way in which your Data will be used.
5. HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE KEPT?
pack-e.fr only retains your Data for the time necessary for the purposes set out in Article 3. This retention period is not the same depending on the Data in question, as the nature and purpose of the collection may vary. Similarly, certain legal obligations impose a specific retention period.
When you subscribe to the Newsletter, we keep your email address until you unsubscribe.
When you contact pack-e.fr using the contact form or when you communicate with us by telephone, your data may be kept
- up to one (1) year from the last contact if you do not have a customer account or an order made on the Site.
- up to ten (10) years (legal duration) from the last order placed on the Site, if this information concerns this order.
- In all other cases, the retention period of the Data exchanged shall not exceed one (1) year.
With respect to your user account, all of your billing information is retained for ten (10) years from the date of purchase even if you have made a request to deactivate your user account.
If you request the deletion of Personal Data, your user account on the Site will be deactivated and anonymised, and then completely deleted at the end of the above-mentioned periods from the day you made the request. Finally, with regard to the Data collected by means of cookies or tracers, they will be kept for up to six (6) months for cookies or tracers measuring the audience and up to thirteen (13) months for the others. Beyond the above-mentioned retention periods, your Data will be anonymised and kept exclusively for statistical purposes.
6. HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
Your Data is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall and antivirus software. We have put in place technical and organisational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Data against accidental loss and against unauthorised access, use, modification and disclosure. However, due to the inherent characteristics of the Internet, it is impossible for us to guarantee the optimal security of information exchanges on this network. While we strive to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information transmitted to the Site. You agree that you transmit your Data at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any breach of the privacy settings or security measures in place on the Site. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, it is your responsibility to keep your user account password secret. Under no circumstances should you disclose it to third parties. Similarly, you should be careful about disclosing information in the public areas of the Website, as these areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can choose how the Data you provide to us is used:
- You may browse the Site without providing any Data. If you do so, you will not be able to use certain features of the Site and in particular, to make purchases (if you are an ordinary user) and/or downloads from the Site.
- You may refuse to provide your bank or PayPal details and/or your postal address. In this case, you will not be able to make any purchases on the Site
- You can decide to no longer receive the Newsletter and our personalised offers: in this case, simply log in to your user account on the Site or click on the link in the e-mail sent to you.
In any case, you have the possibility to access your user account at any time to consult or update your Data and to unsubscribe from our Newsletter if you have subscribed to it. In accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, in particular the European Regulation 2016/679 on Data Protection (the "RGPD") as well as the law of 6 January 1978 n°78-17 known as "Informatique et Libertés" and its amendments, you have a right of access and a right of rectification on your Data.
In addition, subject to the conditions provided by the said regulation for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from
- a right to the deletion of your Data (except for accounting data which must be kept for 10 years as required by French law - article L123-22 of the French Commercial Code)
- A right to limit the processing of your Data
- A right to object to the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the RGPD
- a right to portability of the Data you have provided (for automated processing based on consent or the performance of a contract)
- The right to withdraw consent, where consent has been requested from you. Where the processing of your Data is carried out on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw it at any time.
You acknowledge, however, that the processing carried out before the revocation of your consent remains perfectly valid. You also have the right to object, without giving any reason, to pack-e.fr carrying out an analysis of your Data in order to share it for marketing purposes.
However, in accordance with article 12.6 of the RGPD, in order to exercise these rights, pack-e.fr, as the person responsible for this processing, reserves the right to ask you to justify your identity. We would like to inform you that the data allowing us to prove your identity will be deleted once we have responded to your request. You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail in French to mail@domaine_du_site or to the following address:
Pack-e - 10 impsse Modot - 44100 Nantes
We have one month to respond to any request to exercise your rights. This period may be extended by two months, due to the complexity or excessive number of requests.
8. STORAGE OF DATA COLLECTED BY pack-e.fr
The Data collected in the context of the use of the Site are stored exclusively on a server located in Europe (Country of the host), hosted by the company OVH - 2, Rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.